Nagzira – Navegoan, was very recently declared a tiger reserve. With an area of approximately 152 sq. kilometres and frequent tiger sightings, it is slowly gaining popularity.
The national park also boasts of great sightings of “Dhole” (Wild Dogs) which are usually found here in large packs. It is also very popular for the “Gaur” (Indian Bison) which can be spotted quite easily throughout the reserve.
|Nearest Railway Station:||Gondia|
3 Days / 2 Nights – 3 Safaris
Arrive at the nearest airport or the nearest railway station and drive to lodge. Enjoy your lunch and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Afternoon Safari
Wake up and leave for your morning safari drive. Enjoy your breakfast in the jungle which will be packed for you on the drive. Return to the lodge and rest before your next drive. Enjoy your lunch and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Morning & Afternoon Safari
Wake up and enjoy your breakfast at the lodge. Get ready and drive back to the nearest airport or railway station
- The park is open from the 16th of October to the 30th of June every year.
- There are only a limited number of safari permits available. Hence it is advisable to book in well in advance.
- The Park fees & rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- As a government law, a copy of your identification proof will be required to reserve safaris.
- As a government law, you will be required to carry your Original Identification proof during safaris.
- As a government law, the park is shut on Thursdays.