Panna National Park with an area of 542.67 km2 is located in the Panna and Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. Situated along the banks of the picturesque Ken River, Panna National Park is only about 57 kms from the world – famous temples in Khajuraho.
Along with the magnificent Tiger, and Indian Crocodile, this Park is home to more than 200 species of birds including the white necked stork, bareheaded goose, honey Buzzard, King vulture, Blossom headed Parakeet and the Paradise Flycatcher.
|Nearest Railway Station:||Satna|
4 Days / 3 Nights – 3 Safaris
Day 1 – Khajuraho
Arrive in Khajuraho. Visit the temples at Khajuraho
Wake up and leave for Panna National Park. Enjoy your lunch at the lodge and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Afternoon Safari
Wake up and leave for your morning safari drive. Enjoy your breakfast in the jungle which will be packed for you on the drive. Return to the lodge and rest before your next drive. Enjoy your lunch and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Morning & Afternoon Safari
Wake up and enjoy your breakfast at the lodge. Get ready and drive back to the nearest airport or railway station
- Sight-seeing in Khajuraho can be organised.
- The park is open from the 1st of October to the 15th of June every year.
- There are only a limited number of safari permits available. Hence it is advisable to book in well in advance.
- The Park fees & rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- As a government law, a copy of your identification proof will be required to reserve safaris.
- As a government law, you will be required to carry your Original Identification proof during safaris.
- As a government law, only morning safaris will be available on Wednesdays.