PASHAN GARH, in Panna National Park, is surrounded with incredible scenic beauty. The 12 charming and rustic Stone Cottages are set atop a hill with an outstanding view of the forest and a large waterhole which attracts numerous animals. These cottages differ from other Madhya Pradesh styles, with dramatic roofs constructed from massive slabs of irregularly shaped slate.
The guest areas celebrate Haveli design, with a spacious central courtyard. The interiors are a contemporary mix of chocolate linens, block-printed black silks, celadon cottons and cotton lace chandeliers. A strong motif throughout the lodge is the motif of the crocodile, which inhabits the nearby Ken River. PASHAN GARH, is beyond doubt luxury in the jungle.
|Nearest Railway Station:||Satna|
4 Days / 3 Nights – 3 Safaris
Day 1 – Khajuraho
Arrive in Khajuraho. Visit the temples at Khajuraho
Wake up and leave for Panna National Park. Enjoy your lunch at the lodge and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Afternoon Safari
Wake up and leave for your morning safari drive. Enjoy your breakfast in the jungle which will be packed for you on the drive. Return to the lodge and rest before your next drive. Enjoy your lunch and leave for the afternoon safari drive. Return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Safaris: Morning & Afternoon Safari
Wake up and enjoy your breakfast at the lodge. Get ready and drive back to the nearest airport or railway station
- Sight-seeing in Khajuraho can be organised.
- The park is open from the 1st of October to the 15th of June every year.
- There are only a limited number of safari permits available. Hence it is advisable to book in well in advance.
- The Park fees & rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- As a government law, a copy of your identification proof will be required to reserve safaris.
- As a government law, you will be required to carry your Original Identification proof during safaris.
- As a government law, only morning safaris will be available on Wednesdays.